Friday 30 August 2013

Models Own Scented Pastel Nail Varnish

Hello everyone, I'm backkkkk, and today I have a mini haul. When I say mini, I mean mini. I literally got two things, and they're the same, just different shades. You might have guessed what they are by now (by the title maybe?), but if you hadn't; I bought 2 of the Models Own Scented Nail Varnishes. I got them in Boots and they were 2 for £8. I think this collection is only pastel colours. The shades I got were Apple Pie, which is a mint green, and Blueberry Muffin, which is a pale pastel blue, that looks a little bit lilac-y to me. There was an actual lilac shade, but I think it was a little bit too dark for my liking. I'm not sure if the actual nail varnishes are scented and not just the "Scratch N' Sniff" lid, because I opened one to smell it, and it just smelt like nail varnish, and made me feel a bit dizzy (oops, forgot they were solvents...).
The colours are so cute, but I don't know what they look like on yet. I'm about to paint my nails, and I will let you know what it actually looks like (and smells like) tomorrow:)
Au revoir mon petites amis!
katie,xox



No comments:

Post a Comment